Welcome to my blog! My name is Michael Wright. In this blog I'll talk mainly about kidney disease and how a patient can cope with it.
In 2011 my kidneys failed, I had to start dialysis.
Doctors told me I was going to need a kidney transplant.
Then, one man changed my life, forever.
I've created this blog to tell the world how it is possible for a kidney patient to improve their GFR and increase their kidney function using only herbal remedies and the holistic medicine.
You can find, clicking this link, the detailed program that enabled me to do that.
After discovering how to reverse kidney disease I've spent a lot of time talking with friends, acquaintances and doctors about the program that helped me reversing kidney disease. It turns out that a lot of patients know very little about a program that could literally save their life. This is why I've opened a blog some time ago, a youtube channel and now this website.
If you're wondering why I moved here, it's because blogger robots decided to close my free blog on their platform without any given reason. So I'm here, self-hosted now, and will reupload all the material I managed to backup.
Right now I'm also writing new material about what I think could be of interest for you and me as kidney patients.
I've done extensive researches about kidney disease and the web for sure was a great help. So I'm willing to give back all that I can. Feel free to browse my blog for news and how-tos.
About 10% of the population already experienced them, and the other 90% hope they’ll never hav ...
Kidney disease is a subtle condition, considered by doctors a “silent disease”, as there are ver ...
If you don’t notice one of these kidney disease symptoms in time, you can end up losing up to 90% ...
Below you can leave a comment, if you want to!