Browsing the "blog posts" Category

blog posts


The Kidney Stone Diet

Published on June 8th, 2018 | by Michaelw

Suffering from kidney stones? Learn how to prevent them in just 6 easy steps with the kidney stone diet. In this video: why calcium is important, why you should avoid oxalate and what foods are more [&hellip... Read More

blog posts

how to kidney stones

Best Home Remedies for Kidney Stones

Published on March 20th, 2018 | by Michaelw

About 10% of the population already experienced them, and the other 90% hope they’ll never have to. Kidney stones, a painful problem that can be solved with some easy home remedies. Kidney stones are hereditary, so [&hellip... Read More

blog posts


How Smoking Kills Your Kidneys

Published on February 20th, 2018 | by Michaelw

How does smoking relate to kidney health? While everybody immediately understand how smoking can damage your lungs or your throat, it’s harder to grasp how smoking does damage an organ like the kidneys. Watch on Youtube [&hellip... Read More

Back to Top ↑