Published on April 16th, 2019 | by Katherine0
Chronic Kidney Disease Frequently Asked Question
Can I still have a good life with CKD?
How can I improve my kidney function if I have CKD?
Is it possible to improve kidney function when we have CKD?
When people get diagnosed with chronic kidney disease, they have a lot of questions. A lot of very important questions, which need answers
In this video, I’ve provided you with all the answers you need.
the kidney disease frequently asked questions.
- 1 what is chronic kidney disease?
- 2 what is actually damaging our kidneys?
- 3 can I still have a good life if I have chronic kidney disease?
- 4 I’m always tired. Is there anything that I can do?
- 5 Will I have to follow a special renal diet?
- 6 what are the symptoms of CKD?
- 7 Is it possible to improve kidney function when we have CKD?
And more – why is the human kidney is an organ of vital importance – what are the wastes and toxins present in the body – what are the cause of kidney damage ( like high blood pressure and type 2 diabetes and kidney stones) – what can lead to kidney disease and dialysis. – why are you experiencing fatigue