blog posts how to kidney stones

Published on March 20th, 2018 | by Michaelw


Best Home Remedies for Kidney Stones

About 10% of the population already experienced them, and the other 90% hope they’ll never have to.
Kidney stones, a painful problem that can be solved with some easy home remedies.
Kidney stones are hereditary, so if someone in your family got them you should look out for the symptoms and be prepared.

In this video, you will see some easy and very effective home remedies to pass the kidney stones quickly and without pain.


Watch on Youtube
Subscribe to 00Kidney


What are kidney stones?

Kidney stones are an hard salt or mineral deposit formed inside your urinary tract.
Kidney stones are one of the most common urinary tract conditions, diagnosed every year to millions of people only in the US.
In many cases the patient will have to resort to the emergency room, even if kidney stones are not a life threatening situation by themselves. While most of the kidney stones are passed without any external intervention, in case of long lasting symptoms, urinary blockage or other complications the patient should see a doctor immediately.

Symptoms of kidney stones include:

  • pain in the side
  • pain in the back
  • pain below the ribs
  • Pain while urinating
  • Pain in waves
  • Pain fluctuates in intensity
  • Changes in urination pattern
  • vomiting
  • Nausea

How are kidney stones formed?

Kidney stones are formed if the quantity of substances in the urine is bigger than what the fluid can dissolve. When the conditions to make them are met, the minerals can start binding together.
Kidney stones causes are still unknown. There are some risk factors to take into account if you already suffered from them. Most important is familiar history. If you or a member of your family already had a kidney stones, your chances of having them are a lot greater.
Dehydration plays a crucial role too.
Watch this video now to learn some very easy and effective method to pass kidney stones faster.

Tags: ,

About the Author

Hi, my name is Michael and in this blog I'm gonna share the story of how I got off kidney dialysis for good. Getting off dialysis isn't easy at all, and that's why I'm trying to help people as much as I can.

One Response to Best Home Remedies for Kidney Stones

  1. Lori says:

    Will smoking marijuana Vape cause kidney failure and I kidney stones.?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Back to Top ↑